services for non-residents

India has contracted Double Tax Avoidance Agreements (DTAAs) with various countries. Taxability of Non Resident's Indian income would be decided as per the provisions of these DTAAs. Most of these DTAAs contain provisions for lower rates of tax in case of incomes like dividend, royalties, fees for technical services etc.  We can provide the following services to the Non-Residents:

  • Application for Permanent Account Number (PAN)
  • Tax planning.
  • Obtaining Advance Rulings on debatable issues.
  • Consultancy/ advice on FEMA/RBI matters.
  • Issuing certificate for repatriation of income / assets from India.
  • Making application to RBI for various matters including sale and purchase of residential and commercial properties.
  • Determination of your residential status in India
  • Interpretation of DTAA with a view to reduce tax liability in India
  • Compliances with respect to the Income-tax Act, Wealth-tax Act, etc.
  • Filing of India tax return
  • Advising suitable tax saving investments